The CoronaVirus is now at the Community Transmission phase. It means that the virus has spread so much that the source is untraceable, there are (unknown) infected persons within our neighborhoods not showing clinical symptoms that are now infecting other people.
As we go forward, we must now consider everybody around us as already infected. This concept now must be your daily guiding thoughts on how to protect yourself when interacting with anybody outside your household especially neighbours. Don’t assume everyone is as sensible as you’ve been, consider yourself smarter than everyone around you, by judiciously doing all you must to stay safe.
Take all precautions seriously and obey them.
1. Always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Use facemask especially when you are leaving your house and dispose it properly after usage.
4. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
5. Social distancing.
6. Cover your mouth and nose with disposable tissue paper when sneezing and coughing
Discuss and remind your household members to follow all guidelines too. You’re responsible for yourself, family and others.
What do you think is the reason for the continue spread of Covid-19? Suggest ways to control the it in the comment section.facebook.com/nwaiwu.esther