Yogurt is a healthy food, it is a popular dairy product that’s made by the bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are called “yogurt cultures,” which ferment lactose, the natural sugar found in milk.
It contains protein, calcium, vitamins, minerals and probiotics, which are good for your immune system, heart, digestive health and weight management.
– 300cl of warm water
– 1/4 milk less in fat
HOW TO MAKE IT
– First pour warm water into a bowl.
– Pour milk into the warm water and stir very well.
– Pour culture and stir very well.
– Add the sugar and stir very well.
– Cover the bowel well and leave it for at least 8-9 hours to ferment.
– Then open after 9 hours, Wow, your homemade yogurt is ready!
By Mrs Jane Egbujie.